Ed got $127K in funding for his business thanks to TopTradelines.com improving his credit

Hey I’m Ed. TopTradelines.com literally helped me get my business off the ground. I do gardening and landscaping work. I always loved working outside and started mowing lawns during the summer when I was in high school. By the time I got out of college, I had saved enough money to start a full time landscaping business. The problem was, during the time I was in college, I didn’t have any credit cards. My parents paid my rent when I lived in an apartment with two other guys, so I didn’t even have a good history of rent payments.

I needed to buy equipment for my business and get a new truck. I didn’t want to spend all the cash I had saved, so I thought getting a business loan was a good idea. But the banks didn’t see it that way. I had no credit…so I got no credit.

I surfed around online and found TopTradelines.com. I bought their Platinum Package and within 4 weeks had a credit score of 720! After that, they referred me to their other company who helped me get $127K in funding for my business. These guys really deliver.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcio Andrade Interview

Peter Improved his Credit and was approved for over $20K with TopTradelines.com

100+ Point Increase per Bureau for Heather! TopTradelines.com-Video Case Study - Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines