Kristen Improved her Credit with TopTradelines.com | authorized user tradelines


“Hi, I’m Kristen. I wanted to improve my credit score so I could qualify for better interest rates. My credit score was generally around 650 across all of the bureaus. I wasn’t sure how to do it so I got online and started looking for information.
It didn’t take long before I found toptradelines.com. I didn’t really know how tradelines worked, so I was a little skeptical at first. But I took a leap of faith and purchased the Bronze package. In less than a month, I saw a big jump in my credit score. Experian went to 710. TransUnion went up to 718. And Equifax 723!
After that, toptradelines.com helped me get 3 credit cards through one of their other companies. In total, I got $9000 in credit, plus I finally qualified for low interest rates.
As someone who really didn’t know much about credit and tradelines, toptradelines.com made the whole process super simple and easy to get through. My agent explained everything to me so that it all made sense. I’m very happy with the results. In fact, I’m planning to buy more tradelines and boost my credit score even higher.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcio Andrade Interview

Peter Improved his Credit and was approved for over $20K with TopTradelines.com

100+ Point Increase per Bureau for Heather! TopTradelines.com-Video Case Study - Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines