$112,000 in Credit Card Approvals and counting | authorized user tradelines

I started off with a 656 Score and after adding 4 Tradelines my Scores went up over 770. I then went on the Personal Funding Program and I have 9 Approvals so far totaling $112,000 and I still have 4 more I am waiting for a decision on. I would never have been able to do this were it not for these Tradelines and your help with the Credit Card Applications. Thanks so much for the help! Tony C. Fort Lauderdale, FL.

https://www.toptradelines.com/tradeline-testimonials/112000-in-credit-card-approvals-and-counting/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcio Andrade Interview

Peter Improved his Credit and was approved for over $20K with TopTradelines.com

100+ Point Increase per Bureau for Heather! TopTradelines.com-Video Case Study - Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines