TopTradelines.com raised Courtney’s credit scores and she got FUNDED FAST

Hi, I’m Courtney. I’ve always been very responsible with my money, and I never used credit for anything. I thought that I was being smart, but it turns out…I had no stable credit history and that became a problem.
I was moving to a new city and needed to rent an apartment, but I couldn’t find anyone who would rent to me because of my thin credit history. I needed to get my credit score up fast to I could find a place to live. So I called TopTradelines.com.
I bought 3 Tradelines on their Platinum Package. Within a few weeks my credit score went from non-existent to impressive. I had a 710 on Experian. 725 on Equifax and 718 on TransUnion.
And they didn’t stop there. Through one of their sister companies, they helped me get credit cards! I got an AMEX card for $5000, a Barclay card for $5000 and a Bank of America card for $5000.
All and all, the whole process was fast and easy. I just followed their recommendation and purchased the package they suggested.
After that, finding an apartment was easy. I literally had my choice of everything. And that feels great.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcio Andrade Interview

Peter Improved his Credit and was approved for over $20K with TopTradelines.com

100+ Point Increase per Bureau for Heather! TopTradelines.com-Video Case Study - Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines