Andrew purchased our Bronze TopTradelines.com with zero credit, now has 801 | buy tradelines



I purchased the Bronze Package and all the Tradelines posted to my Credit within about 3 Days of the Reporting Date promised and I now have an 801 Score on Equifax, 790 on TransUnion, and 784 on Experian – Incredible! I had ZERO Credit when I started and Marcio walked me through the process and made it very easy for me. I would definitely recommend TopTradelines and will probably be buying more Tradelines very soon once my first round of Funding is completed. Andrew Fordham – Atlanta, GA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marcio Andrade Interview

Peter Improved his Credit and was approved for over $20K with TopTradelines.com

100+ Point Increase per Bureau for Heather! TopTradelines.com-Video Case Study - Seasoned Authorized User Tradelines